A ski Touring Adventure
Welcome to our all-inclusive Ski & Sail adventure in Sunnmore Alps Norway. Our local skipper Ulrik is looking forward to showing you around in his homeland. With him you are not only meeting the local people, you dive into the Sunnmore Area with its spectacular mountains and fjords.
Dates 2023 for Ski & Sail Sunnmore Norway
From March 25 to April 1, 2023
Early booking price till end of August €2.890,-
Group price min 6 persons €2.890,-
Minimum number of participants is 4.
Of course also bookable for individuals.
Included services: 6 days ski touring with an Austrian mountain guide, 7 nights on 60 foot sailing yacht with full board with lunch bags for the tours, all transfers and airport pick-up service.
Not included: Flight to Ålesund and alcoholic beverages.
Your mountain guide will wait for you at Ålesund airport arrivals at 14:00.
Itinerary Ski & Sail Sunnmore Norway
- Sail from the coast into the narrow fjords where the mountain sides rise straight up from sea and up to 1700 meters above sea level
- Ski the best peaks available at the given time with an experienced guide
- Visit a road less 500 year old hillside farm restaurant that serves food harvested from their backyard
- Have after ski at unique fjord pubs
- Eat in a 600 years old guest house
- Enjoy a floating fjord sauna – A natural spa and wellness experience
Ski Level for Ski & Sail Sunnmore Norway
This is a trip that requires you to be able to ski, at a moderate level. And that you are in good enough shape to climb anything from 1000 to about 1500 meters above sea level, several days in a row.
Yes! Every day a new mountain and a new social & cultural Norwegian experience. In addition to the fabulous ski sessions you will enjoy wellness, amazing food and cultural experiences. All included in the price.
Packing List for Ski & Sail Sunnmore Norway
You should bring as little as possible, but everything you need. Pack smart and efficiently, and bring your things in SOFT BAGS. A washing machine is available for small amounts of clothing (detergent included). It’s important to keep warm and stay dry while skiing & sailing, so pack appropriately.
- Wind- and waterproof outdoor jacket (GORE-TEX)
- Wind- and waterproof hardshell pants (GORE-TEX)
- Softshell pants (Schoeller-fabric)
- Lightweight down jacket (Primaloft)
- Fleece jacket
- Two pairs of gloves, one lightweight one thick (e.g. thin gloves and warm mittens with outer shell)
- Simple work gloves to be used for rope handling
- Warm woolly hat or fleece beanie
- Baseball cap or bandana
- Three pairs of wool socks (recommended: X-Socks or LORPEN Polartec)
- Sufficient underwear (merino or Transtex)
- Freeride-Touring Ski (recommended: minimum width 90 mm underfoot)
- Backpack with ski carrying system, max. capacity 40 l (recommended: ABS-avalanche airbag)
- Ski crampons (absolutely necessary)
- Touring ski boots with profiled rubber sole
- Climbing skins (recommended type: glue-on with tension fastening)
- Ski poles (recommended: telescopic poles)
- Ski helmet
- Avalanche transceiver (digital model, 457kHz with fresh batteries)
- Avalanche shovel
- Avalanche probe
- Climbing harness (waist harness) with one screw-lock carabiner*
- Bivouac sack for two persons (one between two group members)
- Sunglasses and goggles
- Sunscreen and lip balm o(minimum SPF 15)
- Water bottle or thermos flask (1 l)
- Shower towels
- Private toiletries
- Comfy slippers to use indoors, typo tøffel or similar is a winner
- Rubber boots or any waterproof shoe to use when sailing. Soft soles only
Tip: ABS-Avalanche Airbag
According to IATA regulations (International Air Transport Association) for the transport of avalanche airbags on flights, the backpack must be carried as hand luggage with the release handle and cartridge fitted.
Tip: Excess Baggage
If you have more luggage than the 8 kg hand luggage plus 20 kg checked-in luggage and ski bag, you can wear your ski boots during the flight (approx. 3 kg) and carry some regular shoes in your hand luggage.
- A ski and sail adventure in a spacious, comfortable and beautiful sailing boat with professional crew
- A front-row seat to the beautiful fjord and magnificent Norwegian coastline with unmatched photo spots
- All boat related expenses such as gas, harbour fees and diesel
- Mountain guide
- We are providing delicious and high quality food on and off board. All food for the trip, lush and lavish Breakfast, packed lunches for the ski tours, dinners on board
- After ski with 3 fabulous dinners in Special and unique fjord restaurants/pubs
- Snacks all day, every day
- Use of fishing equipment
- Accommodation in a shared cabin – bunk or double bed –
- Everything ready with fresh linen on nice duvets and pillows
- A dive into the country’s rich culture and natural beauty, as well as its fresh and sustainable food scene.
- Warm suits and life vest
- Because you will experience the true Norwegian culture
- Because you will have the opportunity to see the auroras dancing in the sky!
- We make all of your meals from scratch and put our pride into making you feel at home.
- We love what we do! That means, professional and happy crew.
- Because we are truly sustainable and powered by the wind.
- Because entering the fjords is like entering a place where time has been standing still.
- This is an experience that will enhance your life!
- Because our guests recommend us.
- You will be visiting spectacular fjord farms with remarkable and delicious short range food, all included in the price
- Your Presence has a positive impact in the places we visit. Enjoy a genuine sustainable holiday supporting local businesses